Hi, do you see yourself ...
- You are one of the key drivers to further development the content marketing initiatives in the Business Units (BU’s) with special focus on Value Communication as part of the Value Creation roadmap and in line with the (new) brand communication strategy and concept.
- As part of the global BCE team, you will be the sparring partner for the BU’s to help translating their business objectives and their short- and mid-term strategy into an actionable (digital) marketing communication strategy and plan.
- You will help to get clarity on objective setting (KPI’s& metrics definition), target groups, messages, types of content to be developed, channel selection and distribution, activities, formats, etc.
- Even though defining the final strategy and effective implementation of the content marketing activities are the business’s responsibility, you will involve yourself to challenge and support where relevant.
- As content strategist, you understand the value of customer-oriented content and value messaging as one of the elements to rightly position a brand and its solutions. Hence, you will guide businesses in setting up workable messaging frameworks (value prop definition, messaging buckets, proof points, etc.) and secure they are applied.
Interested? Then read on, because ...
you will work for the world market and technology leader in steel and coating products. Their ambition is to be the preferred supplier for steel and coating solutions by delivering value to our customers worldwide. You will be part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence team, which is part of the Global Strategy Office.
- You are a high-level, strategic, yet creative thinker who exhibits a hands-on working approach.
- You have a solid experience with coining and implementing 360° marketing communication strategies and content marketing programs embedded in a customer-journey thinking.
- You have a solid understanding of digital/social media marketing and best practices: SEO, keyword analysis, proper knowledge of online marketing concepts, at ease with site analytics and metrics.
- You have an advanced knowledge of English - Good writing and verbal expressing skills is an asset.
- You have minimum of 7 to 10 years of content experience with a creative agency, media company or in-house team.
- You have experience with B2B communication. Technical understanding is definitely an asset.
- You have a Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Advertising
- You have good project management skills and are agile in your way of working.
- You are a mature personality and true team player at heart. You easily embrace our values Trust, Irrepressibility, Integrity.
- You will receive a competitive salary with a nice package of extralegal benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to work at a global company with more than 25.000 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Belgium