CRO Project Manager
Hi, do you see yourself
- Analysing and optimizing the digital customer journey of a company specialized in mobility services? Formulate recommendations based on thorough analytics in order to achieve business objectives?
- Prioritising the customer experience, adapting and/or proposing new features to continuously improve and increase conversions?
- As the product owner of the multi-brand website, digital showroom and e-commerce applications, for which you also manage the analytics and SEO strategy together with specialists?
- Briefing internal or external agencies and overseeing the planning, tracking, and deliverables of tech-centred projects (e.g. mobile app, integrations, customer portal etc.) that range from change requests to new applications?
- Creating a business case to demonstrate the viability of the digital concept, defining the right processes and workflows per project?
- Collaborating and consulting with your fellow project managers?
- Engaging active stakeholder management, create buy-in by showing leadership and business acumen?
- Analysing and measuring the results of each new integration: you collect the necessary data, drive A/B testing, and report to the marketing manager?
- Lead project meetings and provide interim status reports
An important trendsetter in the world of future mobility is looking for a Digital Project Manager. As Digital Project Manager you'll be the owner of the website, juggling multiple strategical projects to change the future of mobility. You'll work in a complex, dynamic environment, with possible international career opportunities.
... then read on, because...
Do you have…
- A master's degree in a relevant field (marketing, communication, economics, business engineering...)?
- At least 5 years of experience in digital project management or digital marketing role?
- Understanding of customer journey mapping and optimisation
- Experience with a customer-centric approach (UX, user stories, agile methodologies), Business Design Thinking or Service Design as a plus?
- A strong 360° marketing knowledge on all digital media: SEM, Google Analytics, CPM and CPC?
- Experience with project management?
- Good knowledge of the second national language (oral and written) and English (oral and written)?
Then apply here, because...
You'll get a position with a lot of responsibility and ownership in a company that is expanding itself fast, manoeuvring in a rapidly changing digital context and where you will be the right hand of the Marketing Manager.