Digital Growth Specialist
Before we start …
Our client is a Belgian scale-up active in the Mobility industry. It was founded by two brothers in 2012 who bundled their knowledge and expertise together in helping starters, middle-sized companies and entrepreneurs with flexible financial solutions for their transportation needs.
At the moment, this international family business is active in Belgium, France, The Netherlands and Germany. Their overall goal is to expand their business geographically to other countries (in a digital way) and scale up their business activities in current partnerships.
Would you like to …
- help build the long-term growth
- ensure the implementation of the digital growth strategy together with the Marketing Manager
- generate leads using paid marketing channels such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- create content in the form of search engine optimised texts to generate leads.
- participate in the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes via e-mail, content and social channels.
- participate in the inbound marketing activity to convert leads into customers.
- build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a quality audience.
This international scale-up with Belgian roots is looking for a Digital Content Specialist.
Do you have…
- a higher education in a marcom or economic direction. Ideally, you will also have had specific training in digital marketing.
- a first relevant work experience in digital content marketing.
- a proven knowledge of paid marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Affiliate marketing,...).
- a clear interest and experience in inbound marketing and SEO.
- strong writing skills through blog posts and other content realisations.
- knowledge of Hubspot or are willing to learn more about it.
- excellent Dutch reading and writing skills.
- decent French and/or Spanish reading and writing skills
- a hands-on mentality and show initiative.
- a good communicator (interaction with marketing/sales/operations).
You will work within a no-nonsense, flexible and challenging environment.
You will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues.
You will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and extralegal benefits.
Talk to you soon!