Digital Marketing Officer
Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Being the go-to person for marketing & sales, both at international and local level, when it comes to new digital projects?
- Guarding the marketing strategy and objectives by translating digital requests into specific user stories linking them back to our personas, customer journeys, the correct stage within the sales and marketing funnel and KPIs?
- Setting priorities and guard project scope?
- Creating detailed user story briefings in JIRA including the functional requirements, designs, test scenarios, timings and priorities?
- Helping with the adoption process of our group marketing approach within the marketing community?
- Supporting the growth of the overall digital maturity of the marketing community?
- Being in contact with internal and external partners, working closely together with digital agencies for UX/UI, analytics, and marketing automation?
- Working closely together with the digital technology and CRM team briefing them about new functionalities that need to be implemented?
... then read on, because...
As Digital marketing & campaign manager you will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team responsible for the digital marketing for an European developer of aluminium products for the construction industry. As digital marketing officer, you will assist Group marketing and local markets in translating their marketing plans into digital needs. With your data driven mindset you set priorities and make decisions based on metrics rather than gut feel. You create detailed briefings including designs and test scenarios for our marketing technology team that will take care of technical implementation.
Do you have/Are you…
- A Bachelor/Master degree with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing/project management?
- Someone who takes initiative and can work project based?
- An organizational talent that coordinates different tasks and respects deadlines?
- A strategic, analytical thinker?
- Someone who enjoys collaboration and working as a team to work towards a greater goal but can still work autonomously?
- Someone who can keep an overview and set priorities in a changing environment?
- Comfortable when it comes to briefing digital agencies on, for example UX/UI?
- Knowledge of JIRA, marketing automation and Google analytics are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English?
Then apply here, because...
- You will find yourself in a pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- You have the opportunity to make your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company, which plays the card of innovation and digital technology.
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and attend professional training courses.
- You will receive a competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in return for your expertise and commitment.
- There is also a mobility plan that allows you to get to work easily, healthily and green.
Do you have a question?
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.