E-commerce Assortment Expert
- Assigning the assortment to the catalogue structure & optimizing product order & sorting;
- Reviewing the current product catalog structure and adding/removing categories where relevant to improve navigation for customers by using the appropriate technologies;
- Improving the assortment and navigation by understanding customer needs and behavior by analyzing and identifying gaps and overlaps;
- Report to & involve stakeholders to improve the completeness & quality of information of the assortment.
- Contributing in projects and working with stakeholders across the organization in order to build an excellent customer experience;
- Staying well-informed of the evolutions within the e-commerce & digital domain in order to strengthen your knowledge and credibility.
Then read on because..
As E-commerce Assortment Expert you play a key role in building and maintaining the product catalog for our e-commerce platforms. With currently over 40 million products, TVH has an extended product offering. The E-commerce assortment expert has to build and optimize the product catalog & assortment so customers can easily find the products they are looking for. Aligning the assortment with customer demand is key to maximize sales, customer retention and the acquisition of new customers.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or related experience;
- A solid experience with Product Information Management systems, preferably Informatica;
- Advanced knowledge on e-commerce merchandising and project management;
- Passionate about following developments in the digital marketing landscape;
- Experience with user experience and conversion rate optimisation, including tools eg Hotjar;
- You are an influential communicator who can drive change and challenge when necessary.
Then apply here..
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...