Freelance Medior Mediaplanner
We are looking for a Medior Mediaplanner to support a new team on the tactical media planning level and with a prio on corporate: the execution of media plans, coordination with the Media Manager and with the different agencies but also with internal stakeholders. We expect that he/she
- ... delivers a media plan that meets the partner's communication objectives & media strategy taking into account the group guidelines, is coordinated with Media Manager
- ... provides tactical advice on where (which media platforms), when (timing), and how (frequency, reach, and size) the campaign can best appear in the media.
- ... negotiates with the media buyer and various media platforms in order to be able to purchase the necessary space within the set budget.
- ... monitor and evaluate media plans, define learnings and share them with Media Manager, Marketing, and internal stakeholders.
- ... continuously follows what is moving in the media landscape and follows 'best cases', applies this 'on the job' and facilitates and shares this within the organization.
- ... supports the media manager in topics concerning paid media and acts as a contact point to external/internal partners with regard to media planning, media channels and investments
... then read on, because...
Our client is a national player within the retail sector with high ambitions regarding a clear vision towards the future of media and promoting growth in media knowledge and maturity in the organization.
- Location: Brussels
- Start: 19/04/2021
- Duration: initially 5 months
Do you have…
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and broad principles of marketing strategy.
- A Master's degree (marketing, digital marketing,..)
- Min 3 - 5 yrs experience in media planning / media landscape
- Experience in training and knowledge sharing regarding media
- Very up - to -date media knowledge
- Experience in partnering and assessing (new) media partners
- A very good project manager. You must be able to anticipate, manage timings, be well organized, structured, respect of deadlines, customer service oriented.
- Be able to work in a team
- Be stress-resistant
Then apply here, because...
You will get the unique challenge of compiling a vision towards the future of media with a group and share knowledge sharing regarding media with marketing services and colleagues.
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.