Freelance Performance Marketeer (parttime)
Hi, do you see yourself being responsible ...
- for taking full control of our social media and mailing campaigns for a premium Italy-Belgian children's fashion brand?
- optimizing performances and SEO/SEA of both the webshop and the website, among others using Google Analytics and digital ads?
- further developing the entire digital process?
- Webshop scaling and optimization
- Social media management (with supplied photo material)
- E-mail marketing
- SEO optimization
- Google Analytics
- Digital advertising (Google Ads etc.)
- Writing out engaging and informative content for the website (SEO proof)
- Start: Mid July 2021
- Duration: Min. 3 months (possible extension)
- 1 - 2 days / week
- Location: Aalter, you will also support in the training and coaching of the Junior marketing profile.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with specialization in Digital Marketing.
- Experience is not necessary, we are also looking for talent that wants to grow.
- Ability to work both individually and in a group.
- Good ability to plan and think structurally.
- Languages: Be able to speak and write Dutch and English.
- Making impact within a medium-sized company for a new project.
- A close team where you can make the difference.
- Helping to further internationalize our brand and our new project.
- A job that encourages self-development and where you really have an impact on the company.
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.