Freelance UX Copywriter
Hi, do you see yourself
- As UX Copywriter within the Retail Private Banking communication team, you will be part of the Marketing Team. You will work on a various set of internal and external mobile applications, interactive flows & platforms on and offline.
- You will collaborate with other copy writers, ux&ui designers, ux researchers, product, channel and epic owners, communication managers, marketing managers (products and segments), it architects, web developers, project managers, …
- Your main focus will be on using the right language, expressing our voice and using the proper tone, depending on the context for our different app screens. All this to create a state of the art digital customer experience for our customers. Ultimately this will allow us to increase customers satisfaction, maximize sales results and Net Promotor Score
- Based on data and customers’ feedback, you will constantly adapt and improve the language used and insure a unified voice across projects, in line with global communication tone of voice
- You will also define the standards to ensure consistency & coherence of the different flows, services and screens used within our app through which we serve our customers
- At least 5 years of proven experience in UX copywriting, preferably for apps. Experience for financial apps is a plus
- Understanding of UX & UI fundamentals
- Conceptual thinker: able to define and develop a full customer journey in collaboration with other conceptual thinkers experienced in other domains (eg Concept designers, UX-UI designers)
- Stellar writing skills in Dutch or in French; fluent in English, understanding of newswriting techniques
- Data driven: ability to use analytics to improve the copy
- Team player with leadership, able to federate and push their colleagues to the next level?
- Able to deal with ambiguity and stress in a transforming business, including a capability to multitask when needed
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.