Head of Digital
Hi, do you see yourself ...
- Working with Client Partner to help the client understand what Redefining Media means for them, seeking out opportunities to evolve the clients’ view of the value add of all media and to maximize the use of our client’ operating model.
- Gaining a holistic view of the client’s business problems (global and local), understanding how digital is transforming their business and identify or create new opportunities for using digital to drive business growth.
- Driving the digital agenda with the clients, taking a leadership role with the client and with the client’s other agencies.
- Creating digital frameworks for clients and take them to point of delivery at local level, opening operating model and controlling execution.
- Having a thorough understanding of all digital touch points and be able to design an overarching digital strategy based on user experience and client’s business objectives.
- Having a thorough understanding of all types of data capture, how they work and/or how they could work together and be able to advise clients on tool selection, consulting specialists as necessary.
- Understanding our client top level agenda with Global Media Partners and developing a plan for the allocated clients to drive the development of global media partnerships.
- Working with Client Partners to develop the client business and income opportunities for our client’ network brands through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify and develop innovative media ideas and Redefine Media. This could involve driving new advertising product development with media partners.
- Managing and working with the specialist resources to deliver the capabilities.
- Acting as a digital leader, actively manage team, providing guidance, mentoring and leadership.
- Sharing knowledge and information with team in a timely way.
- Coaching your team members to grow them and their interpersonal skills, enable them to present a holistic viewpoint.
- Encouraging collaboration and communication.
- Expanding the knowledge base across the team in other integrated areas particularly offline media and measurement.
- Being an ambassador within the wider team promoting leadership, learning and development in all interactions.
... then read on, because...
The Head of Digital is a leadership role and you’ll be tasked with redefining the way the agency’ client uses digital media. You will be directly responsible for driving the digital agenda with the clients, as well as the other relevant agencies associated with the client.
You’ll also develop client relationships at the highest level, with the Head of Clients & Strategy or equivalent, and work closely with the Client & Agency Leads to deliver a client business plan that will include galvanizing the network around the objectives and commercial imperatives.
Of course, you will also effectively lead and inspire your team whilst having a positive cultural impact within the company, creating a sense of “one team” across global clients. In addition, you will also contribute significantly to the new business agenda.
Do you have…
- 10 years + with Educated to degree level in a media or digital-related field.
- Extensive digital media experience.
- Good diplomatic networker with ability to influence and sell ideas into clients.
- Excellent client leadership skills.
- Effective management skills; ability to manage different individuals and tailor approach to suit needs.
- Channel Neutral media experience preferred.
- Gravitas and confidence working closely with senior executives.
Then apply here, because...
It is an exciting job in an ambitious company in which you can really make a difference. You will completely be immersed in the digital media world and learn more every day. All you need is a dose of motivation and the will to go for it 200%.