Marketing Automation Expert
As Marketing Automation Expert you are responsible for coordinating, developing, and setting up Marketing Automation campaigns. You translate the strategic objectives of the internal stakeholders into concrete actions and campaigns and implement them together with the operational team.
- You help to draw out the global marketing automation strategy so that the communication to the customer forms a coherent whole;
- You develop data-driven journeys for touchpoints such as e-mail, app, paid media/social media, and web/app;
- you follow up on current campaigns and you give advice to the internal customer to adjust or adjust the campaigns;
- You help to determine the right approach (based on insights from the data) to communicate campaign and conversion results throughout the entire customer journey;
- You can extract the right information and input from the available data in order to, for example, boost online ticket sales and improve the customer journey;
- Follow digital marketing trends closely, especially in the areas of automation and customer data.
you're going to work for an player within the mobility sector with more than one million unique visitors per month. They are looking for a 'Marketing Automation Expert' to help determine the roadmap in the field of Marketing Automation. In this way, you will help them evolve into a company with a state-of-the-art marketing automation approach.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Adobe Experience Cloud Tools (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience, and Adobe Target).
- You have proven experience defining and implementing a Marketing Automation strategy.
- Data analysis is your thing. Based on these insights, you can find opportunities and evaluate the impact of campaigns.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch (must) and you have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You have a Master diploma.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Platform is a plus.
- You put the customer first in all your decisions and are result-oriented. You are organized, accurate, and analytically strong.
- You are communicative and commercially minded.
- You work in a team but are also able to work independently. You are creative and you take initiatives while remaining pragmatic.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you meet your appointments accurately. You are flexible and have no 9 to 5 mentality.
- An interesting job with a lot of challenges within a young and highly motivated team.
- Solid training and continuous coaching.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration, a market conform salary as well as interesting benefits.