Hi, do you see yourself ...
- coordinating and following up the production process of new marketing collateral with external vendors, e.g. printing of brochures, posters, etc?
- managing the translation process of marketing documents with external vendors, e.g. budget, timeline, and quality check?
- supporting BPR’s participation in events and trade fairs in ERMEA region in collaboration with sales representatives, e.g. organizing BPR’s participation, making sure all marketing materials are available on site, managing invitations to customers?
- carrying out editing adaptations on the BPR website, e.g. Underground content.
- managing the stock of all marketing materials ensuring there is an optimal amount of relevant items.
- coordinating orders and shipments of marketing materials from a-z, e.g. between HQ and country sales offices.
- managing the BPR’s DAM database (Digital Asset Management), e.g. maintaining the content structure, tagging contents, supporting and training other users.
- creating overview and organize marketing materials over different platforms, e.g. videos on YouTube channel.
- managing all administration work regarding marketing materials, e.g. following up on purchasing orders, payments to vendors, credit notes, etc.
Then read on, because ...
you will work for the world market and technology leader in steel and coating products. Their ambition is to be the preferred supplier for steel and coating solutions by delivering value to our customers worldwide. You will be part of the Products division.
- You have a bachelor degree in Marketing, relevant experience in an international B2B marketing environment is a plus.
- You are well organized and can work on multiple activities in parallel, you show attention to detail.
- You are driven and have a can-do mindset.
- You enjoy diversity of tasks and you enjoy working with different stakeholders and cultures.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office package and feel comfortable learning new software/applications; knowledge of CMS (Content Management Systems) is a plus, e.g. Sitecore.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You will receive a competitive salary with a nice package of extralegal benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to work at a global company with more than 25.000 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Belgium