Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Creating and implementing a digital strategy, in line with the marketing objectives and the company goals?
- Designing different Customer Journeys with a view on the entire funnel?
- Optimizing conversions, performance and traffic of the digital marketing tools?
- Writing content; you know how to play the right strings of our different target groups (and of Google) with strong stories.
- Managing the digital budget?
- Making decisions autonomously (based on data) but you also like to be challenged by your colleagues?
- Challenging colleagues with new opportunities and taking the lead when it comes to digital marketing?
- Results drive you forward, success is determined together with your colleagues. Thanks to clear KPIs, analyses & optimizations of the content and campaigns, you always know how to get the best out of them.
... then read on, because...
Our client, active in the retail industry, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can draw the lines of the digital strategy for the future and helps implement it.
Do you have…
- Experience in all-round digital marketing and do you have a broad knowledge of current digital marketing channels & tools?
- Fluent communication skills in NL, FR and ENG?
- Storytelling running through your veins, whereby you always think from the user's point of view, not from the systems'?
- Knowledge of the latest trends and especially: you know which ones are relevant.
- You are naturally curious and experimenting is part of it.
Then apply here, because...
- You will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by highly-motivated colleagues.
- You will be working in a family business, where you will feel the warmth of colleagues and receive the necessary appreciation for your work.
- You get a lot of trust and opportunities within the organization. With the right attitude and authenticity, you can achieve a lot and will be given the necessary support.
- You will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a nice company culture, a competitive salary and many extralegal benefits.