Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for ...
- Defining, planning, and implementing an ambitious digital marketing strategy based on the customer journeys in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Initiating, coordinating, evaluating, and optimizing actions designed to maximise the presence on the different digital channels with focus on SEO, SEA, e-mail marketing, social media & marketing automation
- Maintenance and optimisation of different websites
- Project management with internal & external stakeholders & agencies.
... then read on, because...
Our client is a well-known national player within the event sector with a focus on digitalisation.
Do you have…
- A passion for going to events and trade fairs in your free time
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- A very good knowledge of Social Media (content, community & advertising), experience in the first steps of marketing automation & remarketing
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English, complemented with a good knowledge of French (spoken & written).
- A getting-the-job-done & pro-active mentality?
- You will get the unique challenge of managing the online presence of different well-known brands.
- You will find yourself in an interesting environment abundant with exciting challenges, and surrounded by young and highly-motivated colleagues.
- You will get a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and extralegal benefits.
Doubting your skills? Our online test gives you an objective insight into your digital skills.