Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- achieving the objectives of our clients with the help of social advertising.
- challenging and guiding digital marketing agencies in Belgium and Germany for the online performance marketing campaigns, for the implementation and optimization of online marketing campaigns, from targeting and advertising content, to bids and budgeting.
- striving for the highest conversion and ROAS to keep the cost per campaign as low as possible.
- ensuring that the CPO targets of the campaigns are met
- monitoring the spending of the digital marketing budget.
- ensuring the regular evaluation of campaign performance based on KPIs and derive strategic recommendations for action on that basis.
- managing and optimizing the e-commerce tools for our online marketing channels such as tag manager, wisepops, business managers,...
... then read on, because...
To realize their international ambition and growth, our client, active in the retail sector, is looking for a performance marketer to strengthen their marketing team.
Do you have/ are you…
- at least 3 years of experience in setting up, analyzing and optimizing successful performance marketing campaigns
- aware of the latest trends, and you know the do's and don'ts of SEO, SEA, social media advertising, remarketing,...
- experience in online marketing tools and technologies, tracking tools, bid management tools, Google Analytics, Adwords, Affiliate Platforms, Facebook Business Manager, .....
- a real inspirator and motivating coordinator with a "can do" mentality.
- action and result-oriented and you are competitive.
- enthusiastic and enjoy being part of a vibrant team.
- an analytical and critical mind, and a great affinity with numbers.
- Dutch-speaking with a fluent knowledge of English
Then apply here, because…
In addition to a challenging position with a lot of responsibility, we also offer a people-oriented organization with a heart for its employees.
Open and informal company culture. An organization on the move with plenty of growth potential.