Hi, do you see yourself being responsible for...
- Mainly setting up and managing strategic SEA campaigns for top brands
- Test and Use the latest features and tools to react on external factors
- Report on results in writing and presentation to internal and external customers
- Translate the client’s needs into a SEA strategy within a broader multichannel approach
- Advise advertisers on possible website optimization
- Manage; prioritize incoming request from external departments
- Keep up-to-date of the latest developments in the SEM market
... then read on, because ...
As a SEA campaign manager you will get the most valuable visitors to our advertiser websites. As a Search expert, you’ll have to setup; manage search campaigns to meet advertiser objectives and give an in-depth reporting on all your findings and learnings.
Do you have…
- A Bachelor/Master degree, or relevant experience
- Great affinity & curiosity in digital marketing, more specifically about SEA, SEO, Social media, online video; Website development
- Fluent in French/English, Dutch/English or Dutch/French
- Good understanding Microsoft office tools
- Min. 3 year experience in Search engine advertising (Google Ads; Microsoft Advertising)
- Knowledge of search engine advertising platforms like Google Ads; Microsoft Advertising especially.
- Knowledge of optimization; management tools like SA360, keywords suggestion tools, Google trends, Google editor
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Web Trends …
Then apply here, because...
- You’ll be an expert at the largest independent media agency in Belgium and work with many other experienced digital professionals.
- You will face exciting challenges in a young and dynamic environment
- You will get a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and also receive fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, 2 days home office, company car and fuel card.