Senior Talent Manager - Ghent / Brussels
As a NedWorks Talent Manager you will focus on growing and connecting marketing talent within a given industry. Through in-depth industry understanding, project management and people skills you will connect the right talent with the right companies, by putting people central.
The job of Talent Manager is a healthy mix of connecting, screening and placing marketing talent within companies ranging from multinationals, start-ups & scale-ups, to agencies and SME’s. Working closely together with the Industry Business Manager and your colleagues of the talent delivery team, you will match current and future people needs with temporary and permanent staffing solutions customized to the clients needs.
Due to your passion for people, digital media & deep recruitment knowledge you'll own the relationships with talent in your specific vertical. This means you have excellent coaching and relationship skills along with a continuous learning mindset and healthy interest for media, advertising and marketing. All of this allows you to be a career partner for talent and a strong people partner for companies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of experience in recruitment, staffing and/or consulting. Preferably in a Marketing, Digital and/or HR context
- Strong Project Management skills including stakeholder management, rigide planning and solid reporting
- Strong communicator: transparent communicator, capable to clarify doubts or potential issues, and the strength to have everyone on the same page
- Ability to speak and write in French and/or Dutch fluently. A strong understanding of English
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding talent for marketing, media and ICT
- Be a career partner for junior and senior talent
- Ability to meet and exceed strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage and build long lasting relationships with C-level and business leaders.
- Bringing added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision making
- Navigating ambiguity: you can maintain focus and productivity in fast-pacing environments or situations with limited information
- You have a natural entrepreneurial mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively build, manage and steer a talentpool of freelancers and jobseekers with a strong focus on talent-satisfaction, career planning and industry/client insights.
- Inspire and coach your colleagues of talent & business managers and talent scouts
- Own and manage day-to-day processes across staffing, recruitment and HR strategy including relationship management, status updates, ad hoc requests from talent, freelancers, clients and partners
- Achieve talent kpi’s across your portfolio, utilizing business rigor and strong project management skills to attain targets.
- Develop forward thinking, people-centric solutions and opportunities that align with your talent pool and steer towards high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations for clients together with the Industry Business Manager.
- Execute and operate as well as utilize project management abilities. Be resourceful to problem solve and own the solution.
- Be a thought talent leader within your industry by attending, participating and organizing industry and/or talent events with key stakeholders & organisations within your talent community.
- Extensive training and on-the-job coaching to help you boost your professional and personal skills.
- The opportunity to work in a growing company, surrounded by experienced entrepreneurs and ambitious colleagues.
- A challenging working environment where communication, business sense, and personal development are stimulated and appreciated.
- A flexible salary system in which you balance fixed and variable wages.
- Extra-legal benefits include car, mobile, laptop, group and hospitalization insurance, as well as meal and eco vouchers.
- Help to keep you on track with trends and evolution in the marketing landscape.
What we offer:
NedWorks is a dynamic company with a positive can-do mentality, active in digital transformation and marketing. NedWorks is part of the Sisu-group. Together we offer solutions within advisory, staffing and training in 15 domains across 18 industries. With more than 300 passionate consultants, with “resilience” in their DNA we challenge the status quo on a daily base. We believe in empowerment and accountability, we stimulate intrapreneurship in order to create an environment where everyone can be the best version of themselves. At NedWorks we strongly believe that technology is driving the pace, however people make the difference.
Our offices are in Gent and Brussels.
So feel free to drop by for a good discussion on how talent, technology and data are changing the world!
Looking for more than only a good discussion and want to become a NedWorks Talent Manager? Get in contact!